Assetto Corsa Comp ACC Custom skin upload thread

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Drivers, this thread is for the uploading of your custom ACC skins to be added to the live streams & for anyone else who wants to add the custom skins to their files (so they can see them too).
    First see this thread to assure we all have the exact same format Assetto Corsa Comp - Custom skins for ACC | Sim Racing Online <this thread will be updated as we move forward.
    Next, zip up your skin files following the guidelines and attach them to this thread using the "Upload File" tab. Once they are received, I will add them to the streaming PC so they will show up in our live streams. For future series will have a deadline and can then combine all the skins into one large zip made available in the SRO download section under ACC downloads, but for now we can just gather them here;)

Paint on!:D

2. Andy Tomlinson

Andy Tomlinson Pro Driver

2 of HSR's Skins. both for the Bentley, there is an Audi to follow if the driver can create it in time.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Ok, I have the 2 folders in the documents/acc/custom/livery's one asked to over write 2 files so I said ok ..Now for me, I can't see or select them in my game so I assume I will only see them when they are being used? or should I be able to see them in the teams already? if so i did something wrong because they are not anywhere in my Bentley teams to view.

4. Andy Tomlinson

Right to answer your questions:

You won't be able to select the skin, view it in the showroom nor will it be listed in your teams list without the carXX.json file in the Custom/Cars folder.

Is the server up because I can join that so you can check that its working?
    (found the server, I am sat in the pit).

If you want it selectable, then we can alter the submission requirement so that ppl are required to send the carXX.json as well.
    I suggested only the livery folder as it literally only needs that folder to be extracted into the "mydocs\custom\liveries" folder.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Rob Milliken

Perfect, Thanks! I can see it on the server, so Just the livery files are fine!

6. Andy Tomlinson

Ello, One of our other drivers maybe joining us.

The Audi guy is being fashionably late.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rob Milliken

Got it!