rFactor 2 Are there any race series for non seasoned drivers

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 General Discussion' started by Peter Ellis, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Peter Ellis

Peter Ellis Pro Driver

Just wondering if there are any race series for drivers who are not at the top of their game

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  2. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Yes, all of them. We are here drivers from all categories and I'm sure you will find someone to fight for position no matter your speed is. And in time you will gain some and the races will be better and better. Step in and have fun. You can start with some easy cars, like Mazda MX5 or what you like more. You don't have nothing to lose but to win.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

I agree with Flaviu , find a series that fits your time slot and start practicing :), also feel free to ask questions , lots of mid grid racers here ! lol we need some more regular humans ! the aliens go by so fast :D….. it gets lonely in the back !! lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

It can seem daunting and a little intimidating when running in a race which appears to be full of seasoned Pro's, but believe me Peter when I say we have all had the same feelings at some time or another. As mentioned above, here at SRO we have a really good mixed bunch of driver experience, so most of our races have several groups running their own little battles and it's not about being first across the the line at the end.
    We try to run a mix of car mods across all sims, which cover the simple "get in and drive" types with little in the way of setup options to the more complex all-singing and dancing full-on high-end cars which have multiple setup options. Try and go for one of the easier options first e.g. like the AC Mazda MX-5 as already mentioned, which rely's more on consistency than setup knowledge.

What sims do you you have and/or want to run in?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1