[AUTOMOBILISTA] Round 5 Azerbajan GP

Discussion in 'Porsche 911 RSR Historic Closed' started by Daniel Escudero, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Pro Driver

I will try to be there!

Gonna do some training laps, mates!

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I thought you'd been abducted by Aliens Daniel! Hope to see you there :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Daniel Escudero

buff i only can say a BIG I am sorry.....i was 3 wide and lost the braking reference while i was there , a nonsense. Classic rookie that i almost end with all the grid in 1st corner. I am sorry cuz i messed the start of someones....
    I was gonna ask for a restart cuz the shameful move i made.......what more to say.....
    Later....engine brake after missing one gear.....But ken was gonna overtake me , was matter of time, but i wanted to end the race.....
    I hipe ur race was better....

Sorry again, i usually dont go so crazy....nonsense cuz i know i have no pace for anu of u....

4. Ken Jagger

NP Daniel, I missed he braking point at the start too, by pressing the clutch pedal instead of the brake pedal which doesn't slow the car very much :eek: I was lucky to avoid hitting anything or anyone, but then I made of for my good luck later by hitting the wall and taking repairs. Three laps from the end I was careless and bounced off the walls again, knocking the steering out 45 degrees, so decided to wait by the finish line for the race to end.
    You win some, you lose some :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver Donator

Actually I was happy to survive Daniel and Ken but then boom. Ed came from nowhere for me.
    It went well after that, passing Ken, Flaviu let me through. Paul somehow too because he spun. I could not avoid him but I only gave him a little nudge. Additionally I was able to get into the lead, only to miss the braking point into the next turn...
    No consequences as I got back in front of Paul and right behind Flaviu as I hit a invisble wall or something. It was not very realistic but still too close to the wall then necessary. Bend my steering but was still able to follow Paul. And then because I pushed too much with that damaged car I crashed big time into the last chicane.

That was it, had to pit and finished fourth. Will be difficult to fight for the championship after that but it is just a game. As saying that I think I need some days off. The message needs a while to sink in.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Daniel Escudero

yep..those sexy invisble walls are eager to wellcome us :p.....bad luck...

7. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Happy to take the lead after the T1 madness ;) but knew I wasn't the fastest around here and it would only be a matter of time before they all caught up with me. Managed to keep Flaviu behind me up until a spin out of one corner let both Flaviu and Philipp through. Towards the end I caught Flaviu but once again spun out. These cars are tricky beasts but I think they act in the way these would have done with the engine hanging over the back. Too quick to release the brakes can end up with a good view of where you came from :)

Well done Flaviu :)

Where is the download for the next track ?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ken Jagger

Mendig is a default AMS track with multiple layouts

9. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

DOH!!!!! Never thought to look if I already had it :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Yep, it was a very demanding race. I took it easy ... because I was to afraid to push :)
    And till the end I didn't do big mistakes, which payback with first place.
    I had some good laps with Paul and Philipp.
    I'm really sorry for your incidents, guys

• Like Like x 1