Assetto Corsa Bad Voices GT3 Challenge

Discussion in 'Bad Voices GT3 Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. Ken Jagger

To give those members who may want to try out Assetto Corsa and at an earlier time-slot on a weekend, we have created this series as an opportunity to wet their whistle. :D

It uses three default GT3 cars and two cars from the Dream Pack #3 DLC addon. Check out the first race page here for download links.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

To make this series more accessible to members who may not have bought all the DLC packages available for AC, this series will use the following cars only.

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 (Default)
    Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 (Dreampack #3)
    McLaren MP4C-12 (Default)
    McLaren 650 GT3 (Dreampack #3)
    BMW Z4 GT3 (Default)

Although the series page Car Package tab lists a Ferrari, Porsche and Nissan these cars are part of other DLC packages and will not be used in this series. Please make sure you only select one of the allowed cars listed above.

4. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

I am pretty upset, because there is no nordscleife on schedule. :( These cars have been made there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

I wish the races were scheduled for just half an hour later, then I could make it. Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it in time due to time zone differences. I would have to race home first in my real car. :D

EDIT: ...I am soooo stupid! Why did not I notice the races were on SATURDAY!?! :eek:o_O Am I too late to sign in now?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  6. Ken Jagger

Soory I missed your question Yusuf. You can still register for the remaining races in this series. :)

7. Nick J Nichols

Nick J Nichols Pro Driver

Hi Ken, I still have not received any communication from SRO on eligibility, approval, server settings, anything. Thanks for your help

8. Ken Jagger

Nick all the info you need to join the server is on each individual race page, so for Fuji it is here https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/racing/eventinfo/891

9. Nick J Nichols

Hi Ken, I need the McLaren 6505 car for "Unavailable Content". Can you suggest a site to download the car. Looking but not finding.

10. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Hi Nick, the car is part of Dream Pack #3 DLC addon. Can't be downloaded. You have to buy the DLC

11. Nick J Nichols

I will bow out today. Very frustrated with finding Car Packs for Server requirement.

12. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

You only need 'Dream Pack #3' to be able to join the server.
    If you have that, then you should be able to get online.

You need -

Can be bought cheaper from other sources - for example - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/assetto-corsa-dream-pack-3

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Nick J Nichols

Downloaded DP#3 still a no go

14. Henri Miettinen

did you download the track?

15. Nick J Nichols

Fuji International Speedway???
    Dl yesterday

16. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Are you getting any error message when you tried to join server?

17. Henri Miettinen

Did you put it in the right folder? Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks

18. Nick J Nichols

Yes I can see the track in my Track Selection

19. Nick J Nichols

Server Contains Unavailabe Content

20. Henri Miettinen

Do you see MB amg gt3 and Mclaren 650 Gt3 in game?

• Like Like x 1