Double event night

Discussion in 'Project Cars 2' started by Kenny Press, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Just want to know what everyones opinion is for running two Project Cars series in one night.

Double Idea.jpg

The idea is to run a Lamborghini Trofeo series at 20:00pm GMT then an Indycar road series at 22:00pm GMT. These events will both be on friday nights.

Would this be an issue for anyone or would it be good for those who can race at 20:00 but can't at 22:00 and vice versa?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dario Walker

Dario Walker Pro Driver

No issue here, i'd be happy to participate in both but depends on the length of race 1. A breather between races would be required lol.

3. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

At the minute the events are 40 min race's (or 30 if its too much for everyone). Race 1 starts at 8:00pm (GMT) and race 2 is at 10:00pm (GMT) so that should be enough time for a break in the middle. We can run race 2 a little later if needed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

Sounds good to me, I am interested especially for the Super Trofeo series. The formula cars are not my style, but will probably join you for at least some of the races. For me the later the time for the events, the better it is, so especially the 10:00 pm one is good!