FunRun?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Doug Dezan, May 8, 2020.

1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Is anyone interest in a funrun. I notice there are no races Monday 11th 2020. I can set up a server with 3 races 15,10,10 minutes? I have a AWS server I need to use up my 750 hours.. I will put something together with free cars with other pay cars equivalent and free tracks. am not sure what you all have for cars and track.. let me know :)

Am I allowed to do this here? If not you can remove my post, Races is only for members here.

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Cool.. glad you mention this.. Thanks.. You can remove this thread if you like .. :)

4. Ken Jagger

By all means feel free to make suggestions or ask questions about potential events at SRO, but like most online racing sites, we only host our own races which are organised by the SRO Admin Team.

5. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Would be fun to see a ADAC GT (13,14,15,18 cars) Small series. It should get a good turnout if all year makes are used.

6. Ken Jagger

We did run an ADAC series back in 2018 https://simracingonline.co.uk/racing/seriesinfo/80 using the Simtek GT3 World Series mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809355570 but for whatever reason it didn't attract a good or regular enough entry.

Of course we have run many other GT3 series and continue to do so, which seem to be reasonably successful. We also have the DTM2018 series which just started last week and is looking good.

Which sim/mod are you referring to Doug?

7. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Oh, maybe RaceRoom :)

8. Ken Jagger

Raceroom huh.......o_O I like it a lot but whenever we have run series at SRO we only get 3-5 guys interested, which was always disappointing. But I won't discount the possibility of running another test series in the immediate future.

9. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

WTH Happened.. Since 2017

[​IMG]
    This is what R3E was.. It is way better now too.. I know rF is the front and center but....
    [​IMG]
    It's the real life GT drivers choice. I get to race with real life drivers. I am so confused.
    I am in that grid around two thirds down.