Automobilista G29 Compatibility

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Ray Norton, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Ray Norton

Ray Norton Pro Driver

Hi Guys, I bought GT Legends from steam the other night as it was only around a fiver and despite it being a 2005 release it still looked fun and i could relate to the cars due to my age! Unfortunately due to incompatibility with my G29 brake pedal i have had to get a refund. So, i was gonna buy Automobilista (so i could join the F3 series ) instead, (CD key, not paying £19 when Auto 2 is only £26!) however it seems that this game also has problems with a G29 wheel, can anyone confirm this to be the case pls?

2. Ray Norton

Ray Norton Pro Driver

Sorted, bought the game mega cheap and it has recognized my G29, the settings are a bit off at the mo but i can tweak them over the weekend, judging by UK weather forecast for this bank holiday weekend, i should have plenty of time:)

3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'm surprised if there was a difference for the G29 between the Steam version and another(cheap version??). What are your conclusions Ray?

4. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Some people have had problems in the past but I haven't heard of any problems lately other then making sure drivers and game is up to date.

5. Ray Norton

Ray Norton Pro Driver

Yes Doug it seems the game now recognizes a G29 and has an in-game profile. Sorry Ken, what i meant was instead of paying £19 on steam for Automobilista, i bought a steam CD key for £2.99 instead, it's exactly the same game. I normally buy my racing games at full price (unless they are on offer on steam!) but in the case of older versions i sometimes look for a cd key on google and the money i save can go towards dlc for the game i buy.

• Like Like x 1