Greetings from up north, UK (cloudy and wet)

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Terry Waring, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Terry Waring

Terry Waring Pro Driver

Hi fellow sim racers,
    Glad to be part of this community after spending a few weeks looking for the right site to join.
    The site looks fantastic and very well maintained, kudos to the team for that, and looking through all the forums it looks to be a great community for sim racers.
    Im just coming back to sim racing after a long break and overjoyed to be back with all the great sims now available, my last foray into racing ended prematurely when rFactor 1 was king.
    Ive just turned 50 so treated myself to a Sim Labs rig with an Accuforce wheel and Clubsport v3 pedals and very happy with them.
    I prefer racing in VR (Oculus Rift S) and I have 4 buttkickers setup for that immersive experience and absolutely love it.
    Really looking forward to racing with you guys once I have improved my race craft a bit after the long break.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

We still have a small group here who like and support rF1/AMS at SRO, so maybe we will see you out on track with us sometime Terry. :) We do of course support all the other great Sims, so you have a myriad of choice.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Welcome home, Terry ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to simracingonline Terry.