Hello SimRacing World! (Please mods change my name in Tommaso Baliani)

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Tommaso Baliani, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Tommaso Baliani

Tommaso Baliani Pro Driver

Hi! My name's Tommaso Baliani and I'm an Italian boy looking for some challenge, just typed in the search bar "Assetto Corsa Sim racing leagues" and saw some amazing championships on SRO!
    I mainly use Assetto Corsa, but I also have RF2.
    I hail from IRacing and I love NASCAR and Indycar racing, huge Kyle Larson fan, but for cheap action I only use AC.
    I also love Multiclass Endurance and Formula Racing and above all GT4 racing, don't ask me why :D.
    My top 3 fav (non oval) tracks are Road America, Road Atlanta and Sebring, the others being Bathurst, Adelaide Street Circuit and Surfers Paradise.
    Due to races being held in the evening, I'd rather take part in races shorter than 60 minutes, because during the day I have a very physically demanding job, and after 10 pm GMT+1 I'm dead tired and ready to go to bed. But normally, I really love Endurance Racing, so if there is an endurance series running in the weekend, consider me in.
    I started sim racing when my parents gifted me a Logitech G29 for my 18th birthday in 2017 but started online racing in 2018 on IRacing, racing mainly Camping World Truck Series and other Paved Oval series (circa 350 races held, 3 victories) and World of Outlaw Sprint Car (150 Races held, 18 victories).
    TO THE MODS: PLEASE, CHANGE MY NAME, FOR SOME REASON IT AUTOFILLED MY FATHERS NAME ABOVE MINE, SO PLEASE CHANGE MY NAME.

See you on the track!

2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hi Paolo, welcome to Sim Racing Online.
    Please contact Nigel Middleton, admin, to get your name changed. He has the back end keys :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to SRO Tommaso we should have some championships they may interest you.