Heylo Everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Annita Kelly, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Annita Kelly

Annita Kelly Pro Driver

1. What is your name?
    Annita Kelly

2. From what country are you?
    United States

3. How did you learn of Sim Racing Online?
    Alex Skinner told me about it

4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1?
    It can handle the newest games

5. What sim(s) do you like the most?
    I like automobilista and rfactor 2 the most

6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else?
    I like historical races like 60s 70s stuff the most, but I can get into modern multiclass and all that

7. What kind of car(s) do you most like to drive (Touring car / GT's / Prototypes / Open wheel) or something else?
    I like historic sports cars the most, but like I said above, I can get into newer stuff, probably open wheel stuff the most

8. What are your favorite 3 tracks and in which game?
    Historic Spa, Nordschlife, and Bathurst in rfactor 2

9. Do you like short races (30 min) or long races (90 min) or something else?
    I prefer longer races

10. When did you start sim racing?
    I started back in 2013 or so I thinnnk, my memory is really bad

11. What is the best day / time for you to race GMT?
    Around 22:00 GMT. I'm really flexible though

Additional information about yourself: I haven't had the opportunity to race for several months now x.. x because of living out in the middle of nowhere with terrible internet and a desk i couldn't even attach my wheel to. So I've been itching to get back into some racing. My racing history goes all the way back to Live for Speed back in like, 2013-2014 or something. I went to rf1 and then assetto corsa from there, then into automobilista and rf2 which I use mostly now. In between a couple of those I got big into Dirt Rally and then RBR, which is one of my favorite sims ever, and I'm amazed that it's still supported by the people at RSRBR, who also still do competitions in it. Anyway I'm really excited to race with you all!

• Like Like x 2
  2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome Annita

4. Annita Kelly

Annita Kelly Pro Driver

5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to SRO Annita :) I just hope you don't talk at 100 words a minute like Alex :rolleyes:

6. Annita Kelly

Annita Kelly Pro Driver

We'll see : p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

Hi See you on the track