Hi All

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Alex Bonner, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

Been doing this stuff for coming up 12 years. Started on Race Pro back in 2006, moved to PC a few years later and things have just gotten really expensive since. I'm the type of racer that would rather battle for last, than win by a lap. I guess I enjoy the racecraft more than the glory.

Really looking forward to some hardcore races. Been searching the public lobbies for a few weeks but you all can guess how that went. Fingers crossed there are a few of you in the RS.01 series that pick up damage and end up at the back with me :)

I read your rules and applause the finer details.

I have a few questions if anyone can spare me a couple of mins.

What voice chat do you use for the race?
    Pit entry/exit, do you use the white lines?
    How do I find the race lobby and where will I find the password? Do you host practice lobbies?

Your all very welcome to add me on Steam - boo the goo pc

Cheers guys.

2. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Welcome here.
    You'll find racers of all levels here, so close racing will be assured ;-)

Voice chat is on TeamSpeak.
    Pit entry/exit, white lines should always be respected.
    The "lobbies" as you call them (we call them servers) can be found in game and will always have SRO in the name. Passwords can be found in the championship links on top of your screen. For practise servers a standard password is being used. That can also be found in the same folder as above

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alex Bonner

Thank you Roy, found it in the event tab. (Lobbies) Old habits die hard.

4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to SRO Alex :) From your hardware list I'd say you were a pretty dedicated and probably accomplished racer :cool: so I look forward to running with you soon.

6. Alex Bonner

Thank you all for the welcome.

Pretty much all of my serious racing has been in the IMSA and Blancpain Endurance Championship on Iracing. Fingers crossed ACC will deliver.

I always kept AC for the stress free fun and bombing about with mates. Looking forward to the upcoming events

• Like Like x 2