Assetto Corsa Comp Holiday fun runs public server Porsche Cup

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Rob Milliken, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Drivers the 16 slot ACC server is open for pick up races over the holidays ! Its set with the Porsche Cup cars @ Imola ..
    I figure to start with this combo following the Tuesday Night Porsche cup Championship . After the patch with the recent 1.6.X changes , drivers that loved this car but are having a hard time with the new adjustments can give it a go ! Remember to change the rake to get that "feel" back !

This is an open join public racing /recruiting server for the next few weeks !
    Server settings :
    10 min Q, 18 min races ..
    Track medals =3
    SA = 70+
    Server will change throughout the holiday ! & don't forget there's a 60 min GT3/GT4 fun run at Spa on the 26th !

• Like Like x 1
  2. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

Will it stay on Imola? I don't have that track/DLC.

I did some laps on Suzuka yesterday with default setup and felt completely different, I was on 2'05 high laps within 4 laps.. I haven't gotten into setup in ACC yet, what is the rake change exactly (I mean what value to set it to?)?

3. Rob Milliken

For now yes but then track will rotate !
    & I think it was mentioned to lift the tail & lower the nose .. :D have a look in the Tuesday Night Porsche cup round 6 post race chat , last page !

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rob Milliken

Servers Track changed to kyalami_2019.

• Like Like x 1