Indycar 2014 - Round 5 - Road America - 14th April

Discussion in 'Indycar 2014 Series Closed' started by Nick Phillips, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Date: Sat Apr 14, 2018
    Race Time: 21:15 GMT
    Qualify Time: 21:00 (10 minutes)
    Practice Time: 20:00

https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/racing/eventinfo/427

Rules to Remember
    Punting 3.1
    Use of Escape Key in Qualifying 3.4

Hi all, Welcome to Round 5 of the TNC Indycar 2014 Series.

I am delighted to bring my racing events to SRO, having run series previously for many years at Race2Play.

So as most of you who have raced with me before will know, play fair and we will have a great series.

All SRO Rules are in play so please bear that mind and ensure you and all other competitors have an enjoyable event.

Good luck all!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

3. Ricardo Almeida

Ricardo Almeida Pro Driver

It is the wrong server who are up. It's supposed to be Road America. Can someone change it please. Thank you....

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

That was a test server we were running as we've had a problem configuring the server for the Road America track, which is yet not resolved. There is a possibility the race may have to be postponed. We should know either way within the next 90 mins.

5. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

We don't like the idea of postponing a race but may have to, the server will not load the track all other tracks load ok.

6. Ricardo Almeida

Thanks for trying snif :(

7. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes we are disappointed Ricardo, Ken and myself spent this afternoon trying to resolve the problem, Every track apart from 2 Road America tracks work with out any problems.

By postponing that will give us a bit more time to dig deeper and find the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Thanks for trying guys but obviously not to be this time.

Will retain the remaining races as is, and see if we can fit this one in after the Indy race end of May.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ricardo Almeida

Why not trying to put next week or on may 5th the week after Sebring that gives us one week off before the 2 remaining races instead of having 3 races in 3 weeks if you put the race the week after Indianapolis. But you decide . Please just don't put the race on June 9th I can't race that weekend. Thank you...

10. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Having had a look at the calendar Saturday nights are blocked out for the foreseeable future at this time., so we will declare this round Null and Void and move on to Sebring on 28th.

11. Sergio Casanovas

Sergio Casanovas Pro Driver Donator

oooooooooooooooo.:(
    Thnx