Assetto Corsa Is there a way to change the seat in VR mode in the car?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Andre Depit, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Hi All,

New to this and i am struggling to see a way to change the seat in the car view. i have looked everywhere I can and can't find an option. Does this exist for this game? Play Rfactor2 which has this and so does Raceroom so surprised I couldn't find it. Please let me know.

Secondly does anyone have a good setup for the force feedback settings and settings for the abs etc that would give me a realistic feel for the cars in the game? If so could you please screen shot these for me.

Thank you again for any help you can give me.

2. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

If you mean to centre the VR view...
    Ctrl + Space
    Alternatively, if you have glance left and glance right buttons set, pressing those together

If you have 'Content Manager' (Much better than default launcher), you can set a single button in that under controls > system.

If you mean moving the seat once in the car.
    Click to get in the car in the pits > move mouse to right hand side of the screen to show the icons > click the 'onboard settings' icons (looks like a helmet with triangle in front of it) and play around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Thank you I will try this when I get in.

4. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

T300rs wheel? You can't really say that certain settings are good, because different people like different settings. Search in google couple of settings, try them and choose the best for you. Or adjust yourself.

Tips:
    Clipping
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Min force calculation

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Thank you. That is great but also what I meant is what realism do people have it on. Is one setting the best if you want a realistic drive as it would be on the car on the track i.e abs on or not and if on what percentage on or off things like this.

Thank you again.

6. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Driver aids are set by the server.
    Doesn't matter what settings you use on your personal pc, when you join the server the game will use those settings. (so best to practice offline using the same settings as the server)

Usually Auto Clutch is allowed, and ABS / TC is set to 'Factory', meaning if the car has it by default, then you can use it.

See the relevant championship page for what the server settings are, eg, for the AC GT3 - https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/racing/seriesinfo/117

Again if you have content manager, you can activate 'racing line' on the server, which helps 'noobies' learning tracks when to brake etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

That ABS setting in ffb setting menu is how much do you feel in the wheel when the abs vibrates, not the how much abs is on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1