Lamborghini Trofeo season one

Discussion in 'SRO Lamborghini Super Trofeo Europe Closed' started by Kenny Press, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Nice one, unfortunately I work Friday nights. Although I may get the odd night off here and there.

Looks like a good league, hope you get a lot of entries :)

3. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

Just to make sure I am not doing something stupid, I did register, but I do not see my name (or any other name) in the driver's list. Is that as it should be?

4. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

You are there my friend.

If you register on the main front page (so to speak). That registers you for all the races.

If you click on each round in the league, you'll see your name is there for each one :)

The front summary page will fill up with the round by round results, which is why your name is not on there yet :)

And have fun by the way, I can't do these because I work Friday nights, which is a bit of a pain! lol :)

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

Ah thanks, got it now! Maybe it would be better to make the names visible also in the "front" page even before the first race, because maybe others I doing the same stupid mistake as I did thinking that nobody registered :)

6. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Just got PC2, but searching how to change name from steam log-in name and What is the server name? I dont see SRO or sim race online.

7. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Just change your name on steam, its only a profile name so your original username on steam will be still there as the login. Steam also remembers every different profile name you have used so you can easily change back to a previous one.

All PC2 events are under one lobby name: <<<Sim Racing Online>>> Just look for this to find the server.

EDIT : Got to add that until the event start you may not see a SRO server online as it always requires a host to run.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Name change info > https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/threads/sro-super-trofeo-round-1-monza.2972/#post-20599

The <<<Sim Racing Online>>> server is up 24 /7 the way pc2 works is it sits idol with default set up (some road cars at brands) until a player joins ,once you join you set up the proper session .. theirs more on this in the PC2 general forum ..

• Informative Informative x 1