New kid on the block but not new to racing.

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Kayo Michiels, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Kayo Michiels

Kayo Michiels Pro Driver

Just joined in order to race with the McLaren M23 series, i wanna continue my trend of driving classic race cars.

More than just racing, i want others to enjoy the races too, so as if lately i have started to record every race and uploading them to youtube, so that others can see the struggles, the close quarters combat and sometimes risky overtakes... all captured live.

Last year i've joined Online Autoracing Organisation (oAo for short) Grand Prix Legends league, and i've been steadily improving my driving skills, aswell as this season being a team owner.. managing drivers.
    During last year end-off season CanAm 1966 season i was able to put my driving skills really to the test, and in the end even won the championship based on points.

It sparked an itch to keep on practising, honing my skills are improve my endurance with every race, so i can't be standing still or else i feel like i'm missing out on a new fight for points...

Anyways... like i mentioned before: i record every race i enter and post them on youtube,

Here's the link to my channel if you're interested to watch a full uncut race. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbm7CfGHkKK6ri1wDsYF9qA

So, i'm pumped up to get back (more) behind the wheel for more wheel to wheel action, and i see you guys... on the track.

2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to SRO Kayo.

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hi and welcome to SRO Kayo. Hopefully you'll find plenty to interest you here. :)