rFactor 1 New Wednesday Series

Discussion in 'rFactor 1 General Discussion' started by Ken Jagger, Jul 31, 2018.

?

Which of the following rFactor mods would you like to run?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2018.
  1. Alfa Romeo 147 GT-R

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Audi LE Sport

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Gallardo Challenge

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. Ferrari 288 GTO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Looking ahead into September, we need to put a new series together for rFactor which will move from Monday to Wednesday at 19:00 BST. A selection of car mods, some of which have not been previously used at SRO, have been pre-selected and Members are now invited to vote for the one they would like to run. Some of the mods have been used elsewhere so we have knowledge of them and some will need testing before committing it to a new series. If you would like to volunteer to test one of these mods, then please PM me directly.
    You can vote for two out of the four mods and the Poll will be closed in 14 days so please vote quickly to get your voice heard :)

2. Ken Jagger

3. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I´m not sure if I should vote too, because it is likely that I cannot drive in September. Would probably a bit strange, even if would come back in October. But what I can say is, that the Gallardo challenge was very good fun on race 2 play. But to try something new is often a tempting option, too.

4. Ken Jagger

Its probably as well that you do not vote if you won't be able to race the series Philipp. We'll miss you and hope to see you back soon :)

5. Ken Jagger

Alfa Romeo 147 GT-R has won the vote, with the new series starting Wednesday 19th Sept. Details to be announced soon.

6. Cesare Pomarici

Cesare Pomarici Pro Driver

Do not you do anything with the open wheels?

7. Ken Jagger

Not for the next rF series Cesare.