Oschersleben Track Graphics Bug

Discussion in 'Alfa Romeo 147 GT-R Closed' started by Andre Lagunzad, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Andre Lagunzad

Andre Lagunzad Pro Driver

[​IMG]

Anybody else getting this bug? In a Qualifying or Race Session, when there are sprites of onlookers around the track, a line of floating people will appear from the right and then zoom out to the left when you enter the apex of the last corner and exit towards the start/finish line. Probably just a visual bug and doesn't seem to affect the car or track performance. Gets weird and annoying after a few laps though.

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Actually I do vaguely remember seeing something like you've described in a race a couple of years back, so it probably is a bug with the track. I wonder if it's visible with both nVidia and AMD GFX cards? I'm using nVidia.

3. Andre Lagunzad

I have nvidia gt630. So will this be fixed or are we just gonna race with it?

4. Ken Jagger

I've retested the track and yes it does the same for me, but not in Practice, probably because there are no onlookers in that session.
    There is another version of the track which I have substituted for it, by BBSE modders. Whilst I don't think it looks or feels as good, it doesn't appear to have any problems.
    The race event DL links have been updated :)

5. Andre Lagunzad

Ok thanks. I tried this version by BBSE for a few laps and everything seems fine. Will report any problems if I find any. You won't get beached in the gravel traps like in the previous version, but it does have the infamous revised first corner.

6. Ken Jagger

You can't have everything! :D