Project Cars 2 PC2 SRO GT Endurance Championship Round 2 Imola 04|06|2018 20:00 BST

Discussion in 'SRO GT Endurance Championship 2018 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Rob Milliken

Drivers ! for this event we will simulate a 24hr Day / Night / Day transition ! So be ready for the twisty likes of Imola @ Night !
    Race will have an in-game start time of 12pm-ish and go full circle for a 12pm finish the next day ! with 90 min we should expect a nice sunset followed by the night time stint leading to some sunrise racing to the finish !

3. Rob Milliken

I did some testing last night & it looks like time excel @ 15 with the 90 minutes gives the best feel ..
    Start time (in game world) is 1PM , at around the 30 min mark its nightfall and the night time stint begins , then some early morning fog and the sunrise .. Race finishes around noon .. The next option up was 20X and this made the night go to fast .. so @ 15X time excel I think we are in for a real treat !

4. Rob Milliken

Practice server up !
    (temp not race day )

5. Rob Milliken

Official Practice will start & server go up @ 18:30 BST and will also be a 24hr day/night/day cycle , (with some subtle differences regarding weather/clouds );)

6. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Hi @Rob Milliken

Sorry to hi-jack this thread but I'm just wondering if you may be looking at running any PC2 leagues at the weekend this year?

I work Tuesday and Friday nights so I can't attend the current races but I enjoy PC2 offline. Ok, it's not perfect but the visuals, day/night, weather make up for it.

Thanks, Andrew.

7. Rob Milliken

Yes .. we will have another weekend series starting soon !

• Winner Winner x 1