Project Cars 2 PC2 SRO GT Endurance Championship Round 3 Monza 05|04|2018 20:00 BST

Discussion in 'SRO GT Endurance Championship 2018 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, May 2, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Round 3 finds us at the home of Ferrari The iconic MONZA ! one of the fastest circuits on the calendar !
    Once again (and I think for the entire series) we will simulate a 24 hour multi class endurance race . With 90 minuets to work with a time excel of 15 seems to be the sweet spot for a nice Day/Night/Day transition ! :) This gives us a chance to experence some of the cool features the sim has ..

Hope to see you all on the grid !:D

3. Dean Hyde

Dean Hyde Pro Driver

tonight was my first online endurance race and i had lots of fun, didnt even go off track once! thanks to the guys who organised this, see you all next race!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Korosztos Gyorgy

Korosztos Gyorgy Pro Driver

I'm sorry that I had to give up the race after two lap. The car behaved completely differently than practice. (In both events driving with full tank.) The problem begun during quali. And in the race there was no curve where the car not want to spin. The car became totally undriveable. I do not know why, probably some setup bug that caused the problem. (Sory for my bad english.)

• Like Like x 1