Assetto Corsa Please sponsor to broadcast this series

Discussion in 'Lola T70 MarkII Challenge Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jan 30, 2021.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Please sponsor to broadcast this series

I have picked up the check for broadcasting all the seasons of the AC series and half for the last series.
    It has been my pleasure, but now I would like to ask the community to sponsor the broadcasting.
    I have been in contact with Caitlin Penny and she has confirmed that she can schedule the series in.

Broadcasting the complete series is 6 events x € 10 = € 60,-

The amount of funds donated determines the number of events that will be broadcasted.

If you are willing to donate to get this series broadcasted, please post the amount that you are willing to donate below.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  2. Ted Hough

Ted Hough Pro Driver

Financially I'm not in a position to donate because I'm penny-pinching like mad to save for last-minute real-life racing 2021 season budget; but I will continue to stream my own perspective when I drive and let anybody who asks know about the racing at SRO, as I usually do.

Good luck with finding funding, Cate always does a great job and it's nice to have her broadcast the races!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

I will sponsor one event. John, you have been extremely generous with your time and money over the years and have sponsored many events. It's time members start picking up the costs. We do have many members who are generous with their regular donations. Even the smallest of donations are important and they all add up to cover the costs of running this site every month. We Thank You!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Csaba Lako

Csaba Lako Pro Driver

I will sponsor one too.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Maddie Shepherd

Maddie Shepherd Pro Driver

I'll sponsor one as well.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. John vd Geest

I myself will sponsor 1 event too. That leaves us with € 20,- to sponsor.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. John vd Geest

I have received 2 donations for 3 events total = € 30,-
    I will sponsor 1 event too = € 40,- total.

Can I ask the remaining sponsors to donate before the series starts?
    Please contact me through pm and I will give you my Paypal email address.

8. Maddie Shepherd

Maddie Shepherd Pro Driver

Sent 20 :)

9. John vd Geest

This broadcast is being sponsored by ...

This Lola T70 series is being broadcasted for all 6 events, but that didn't happen by itself.
    I would like to thank the following people for sponsoring the broadcast with their more than generous donation:

Maddie Shepherd
    Mark Hightree
    Lorenzo Galluzzi
    Csaba Lako

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator