Assetto Corsa Comp Practice for the ACC Porsche gt3 Tuesday night at kylamie

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Joel Ryczek, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Joel Ryczek

Joel Ryczek Pro Driver

really happy with this lap! a 1:48:141

There's improvement to be had obviously, but for my first outing in that combo its not too bad! who knows though , maybe it will get Tuesday and I'm 7 seconds off the pace

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gavino Pintus

Gavino Pintus Pro Driver

Hello,
    I'm sure you can improve a lot. Do you have the split times also?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joel Ryczek

Joel Ryczek Pro Driver

not from that session since it was a day or so ago but................. ill go again and try find some and ill reply again with the splits!!! :)

4. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joel Ryczek

Joel Ryczek Pro Driver

6. Joel Ryczek

Joel Ryczek Pro Driver

here are your splits my good man/women!

Attached Files:

7. Gavino Pintus

Gavino Pintus Pro Driver

Hi Joel,
    I've tried to compare yours splits with mine and you lose lot of time in the last sector mate.
    More than one second!

Try to check what's going on in the last sector especially in the corners named "mineshaft" and "cheetah". Here the circuit map

8. Joel Ryczek

Joel Ryczek Pro Driver

i think i know

into mineshaft I'm having to lift and I'm running super wide, and into cheetah I'm unsure as well, if you'd be willing too could you record a lap and send it too me? see how i can improve :p

9. Gavino Pintus

Gavino Pintus Pro Driver

No problem. I'll send a replay for you as soon as possible

10. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

Anyone got a target time for the porsche cup here? got no reference point. In the 47's with full race fuel but sure that can be improved. That downhill braking zone is going to be chaos! Sectors 1 and 3 but particularly the last one - Crocodiles :eek:

11. Joel Ryczek

Joel Ryczek Pro Driver

thank u :)
    the final 3 corners are where all my time is lost, if you'd like we can load the ACC quali server and try improve together :))))))))))