Results - GT World Brands Hatch Indy - Jan. 27th. - 18:15

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Europe Closed' started by Doug Dezan, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

With dramatic corners, hills, dips and cambers, the Brands Hatch circuit is a serious test of driver skill. The blind entry to Paddock Hill Bend in particular remain one of the great tests of world racing, and never fails to offer drama and excitement.

GTR 3
    The GTR3 class is the most densely populated car class in RaceRoom to date, spanning a wide variety of exciting racecar models from around the globe.
    All on a level playing field, all capable of taking the win with the right driver at the wheel and all equally capable of biting you if you get it wrong.
    This pack contains a amount of liveries across the 18 unique car models from Audi, Bentley, BMW, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Mercedes, Nissan and Porsche.

SRO Leaderboard
    You must have your team set as "SRO R3E eSports Team" for your time recorded to show on the leaderboard.

[​IMG]

2. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

leadr.png
    Link to live Practice Leaderboard
    1 - Balazs Flossmann - 45.655s - B

Practicing with other drivers is fun and competitive on its own but there is not always someone on the server the same time as you or maybe the server isn't up yet. Here with RaceRoom Racing you can join the leader board and set a best lap for others to practice against or you can go and click that drivers challenge button and see if you are better then him.

Good Luck and may the fastest be with you :)

You can do it manually in your game, Click on Leaderboard set GTR3 for cars and Brands Hatch Indy for track. and add on the leaderboard team; SRO R3E eSports Team

3. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

• Practice server is up
    Practice Notes
    Pit speed limiter spikes will go over speed limits and you are punished for speeding in pit lane. Use 2nd or 3rd gear as you drive through the pits, and don't use full throttle. It only seems to bounce over the limiter speed at full throttle in first.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Balazs Flossmann

Balazs Flossmann Pro Driver Donator

I've set up a...
    45.655 with the AMG

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

OH well, Was eying this up and and not enjoying my current wednesday night series thought i'd look at this but the 6pm time is just too early for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

I really hate updates, especially when it is already a fix for a fix and made it worst, Here is the report about a bug in this new update.

• The RaceRoom dedicated server crash that occurs at the end of a session if a player left the server during the session.
    They made the fix worst then what it was before. What they ask us league to do is encourage leagues and communities to inform their players of not jumping on and off servers. The race is just hours away and I do not expect Sector 3 to have this fixed by race time. I think it is best to reschedule this event at the end of the series. I will wait to see in the next 12 hours if there will be another hot fix by then and let you know so drivers who are registered watch your inbox for a notice.

7. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Race On, the dedicated server all got fixed by 04:00gmt this morning. The race password is up.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Just for your information

I am not sure why the information shows us rolling start qualifying, but I have the session set for standing qualifying on the server.
    This does not cause any problems for our race.

9. Rob Vandenberg

Rob Vandenberg Pro Driver

I'm not sure if I can make it on time, so better don't wait for me o_O
    I have to resign for Hockenheim and Paul Ricard too, I'm afraid...
    Hope to be on the grid in Zandvoort though.
    Goodluck and have fun.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

i need bee3.jpg
    Balazs Flossmann fulfilled his fast and furious promise,winning the GT World Brands Hatch Indy and taking the win in spectacular fashion from Ken Jagger and Taner Selvi. Next race is the GT World Hockenheimring Sprint February 10th.

Good race. I think there were some changes to my Audi as this is my second in a roll race I ran out of petro by one lap. Both time I had to pit and get 5 liters. It took longer to drive pitlane then it was to get fuel. Thanks for coming and see you next race. Grats to Balazs and podium finisher. Well done everyone.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

A fun race for me trying to find that extra 2-3/10's to catch and put some kind of pressure if possible on Balazs. A couple of times I managed to close the gap a bit, but then lost it again with indifferent laps. One moment later in the race sealed my challenge, dropping back from 2-3 secs to 10 secs which I had no hope of reducing. My initial thoughts of running these cars at the Indy layout were along the lines of "WTH Doug!! :eek:", but a little practice and some changes to setup gave me a driveable and reasonably consistent handling car and I actually enjoyed it more than expected.

Earlier in the race, Taner came calling as I expected and did eventually get past me, but then he had his own OH NO! moment at Clearways and dropped back in the field. I saw he was making up ground and eventually got back to 3rd position, but by then the gap between us was too much to make up in a 30m race.

• Like Like x 1