RaceRoom Black Friday Sale!

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Doug Dezan, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

unnamed.jpg
    Save up to 50% on cars on tracks!
    Plenty of new cars and tracks got released in 2020 - from Daytona to Motorland Aragón, from the Porsche 911 RSR to DTM 2020.
    Now you can get all the content you have always wanted to buy - with a BIG discount! You can save up to 50% on cars and tracks!

Or if you prefer to get all the content - simply get the Premium Pack for a reduced prize of 7499 vRP.

The deal is valid from 24.11.2020 to 08.12.2020.
    unnamed.png
    unnamed.jpg

Black week on Hardware - 15% off
    If you are waiting for the right moment to get a new Game Seat - now is the time!

Just head over to the RaceRoomStore and use the code BlackWeek2020 to get a discount!

The code is valid from 24.11.2020 to 01.12.2020. It only applies for Game Seats and Accessories.
    unnamed.png
    unnamed.jpg

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

The RR Store seems to be having trouble or too much traffic.

3. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Yes this happens most of the time on the first day of RRRE super sales.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

I've taken the plunge and bought the remaining cars/tracks I didn't have by using the Premium Pack option.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob Vandenberg

Rob Vandenberg Pro Driver

Did the same :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

I've been trying for several days now to purchase one of the packs while in the game/store. When I get to "Confirm Purchase" it just hangs on that screen and never goes any further. I read in a forum post somewhere that at that point Steam is supposed to take over for the actual purchase but doesn't seem to be working for me. Any ideas?

7. Ken Jagger

What steps are you using to do the purchase Ed? Are you going to the Raceroom store via the game or are you logging in to the store directly from its web address? Not sure if it will make a difference or not. Are you using your STEAM account to login to the store?

8. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

It sounds like you haven't paid for it yet. Open your game and go to your portal and click on store there.
    Continue trying, yes it is the famous overloaded servers at R3E, like always when there is a super sale at R3E and Steam too with their super sale at the same time. Boxing day is next one.

Keep trying like the old days being caller #10 to win them tickets to a concert from a radio station ;)

• Informative Informative x 1