Project Cars 2 rd 5 @ The Glen

Discussion in 'SRO Indycar Road Series Closed' started by Scott Ring, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Anyone else having the gearbox get stuck in a gear in the indycars? Once last race and twice this race...My shifter, (G27 H shifter mod to sequential) is fine in all other sims- but only pc2 (Mainly Indycar) simulates a gearbox problem and i cant figure out why.

Car gets stuck in a gear, No damage numbers show on the car icon, Then I pit for mechanical damage and the pitcrew will fix it. But very annoying.
    I guess I have to go to the paddles..

2. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Sorry Scott that's not happened to me..

3. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'll join your club, I only had 4th, 5th, 6th gears at the start of the race and the paddle shift wasn't working. I found 2 separate buttons that seem to change up and down gears. That and the "change of view" I started with ruined my race.

4. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Yikes Kenny, Did your crew fix 1-3 in the pits?
    You know how when you're in settings, items can change by turning your wheel- I wish we could turn that off
    cuz stuff goes nuts if your wheel is turned when you go into settings:eek:

5. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yeah the second pitstop when they finally fixed the car sorted the issue. I remember race 1, for the last few laps of the race my car went into autodrive! That was just after a pitstop as well. Seems the Indycars are not just fast but crazy as well :D

• Like Like x 1