Results - GT World Zandvoort - Mar 10th. - 18:15

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Europe Closed' started by Doug Dezan, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Circuit Zandvoort
    Circuit Zandvoort is an old school race track located in the Netherlands, directly in the dunes near the coast line. The 4.3 km long track offers fast and sweeping corners as well as tight hairpins that provide excellent overtaking opportunities. It’s a real challenge and the drivers love it.

GTR3
    The GTR3 class is the most densely populated car class in RaceRoom to date, spanning a wide variety of exciting racecar models from around the globe.
    All on a level playing field, all capable of taking the win with the right driver at the wheel and all equally capable of biting you if you get it wrong.
    This pack contains a amount of liveries across the 18 unique car models from Audi, Bentley, BMW, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Mercedes, Nissan and Porsche.

SRO Leaderboard
    You must have your team set as "SRO R3E eSports Team" for your time recorded to show on the leaderboard
    [​IMG]

2. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

leadr.png
    Practice Leaderboard
    1 Björn Johansson 1m 39.176s
    2 Balazs Flossmann 1m 39.462s, +00.286s
    3 Doug Dezan 1m 44.304s, +05.128s

Practicing with other drivers is fun and competitive on its own but there is not always someone on the server the same time as you or maybe the server isn't up yet. Here with RaceRoom Racing you can join the leader board and set a best lap for others to practice against or you can go and click that drivers challenge button and see if you are better then him.

Good Luck and may the fastest be with you :)

You can do it manually in your game, Click on Leaderboard set GTR3 for cars and Circuit Zandvoort Grand Prix for track. and add on the
    leaderboard team;
    SRO R3E eSports Team

3. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Hi All
    Congrats to podium player´s in race and Champion ,and thank you to admins for the effort put in here!
    Keep up the good work :)
    Taner impressive :cool: as always, just left us in the dust ;) . Try´d to follow for a 2-3 laps but no chanse.
    Did ok in the race, a little problem with my focus it was kind off on/off at times.
    Took one too long look in the mirror:oops::mad: ,when Balazs was on the hunt for me ;) he been there
    for some laps was kind off a rubberband short/long/short again ,that cost dearly ,leaving me
    with Ken smelling blood and on hunting mood:eek: :eek:.

See you

• Like Like x 5
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  4. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Thanks. I needed a trophy for good motivation : )
    I had been struggling understanding RR tyre physics and suspension components whiches are more limited than ACC. But I think, a bit much better set for the last race and almost found chequered flag smoothly.
    Well, I think more work for next season but I recon I understand the basic of RR physics.
    Thanks for the organisation. Looking forward to next season.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Congrats Taner Selvi winning the first part of the Gt World Challenge Europe. Also a big thank you for joining the series; Ken Jagger, Jens Roos, Balazs Flossmann, Artur Langenfeld, Björn Johansson, Mariusz Lebioda, Rob Vandenberg and Miguel Soares.

My last race was a disaster from the starting line. I had been fooling around with my graphics setting in the game to get tire smoke and debris to show. I did run these settings but not among other cars so when it came to race time at the green light my screen was freezing with all the smoke from everyone car. I almost rammed with Balazs and I managed to cut left into the wall to avoid creating a crash. It was hell to drive and I had to leave. That will teach me not play around with my graphic settings.

See you all in the second part of the series.

• Like Like x 4