Project Cars 2 Round 1 Algarve

Discussion in 'X-Bow GT4 World Series Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

The server will be online approximately 2 hrs before Qualifying starts.

2. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

I'm sorry again but work is going crazy and I'm not getting back on time for the races... I've unregistered from this event. :(

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Ken, please announce the race pw
    Julian has no patience yet :)

4. Ken Jagger

Race pwd now updated :oops:

5. Ken Jagger

Sorry you're missing out on many of our races Jos.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Sorry i messed it all up, i have sorted my name out , didn't realise it took it from steam, im not so savvy at this sort of stuff. but thankyou for this site and the good racing.
    I will learn.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ken Jagger

NP with the name Julian, it happens quite a lot with new members who use multiple sim names. As long as it's amended to match your SRO Member name then it doesn't break our results processing system, requiring additional manual adjustments to be made.

You certainly demonstrated your speed and laid down a marker for all of us who run PC2 here, just a shame about the wrong button click. I'm sure you won't make the same mistake again in a hurry :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Thank you Ken , I will leave buttons alone!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Hi
    Sorry for Julian :(
    Congrats to Gerhard and Brian great race/pace try to follow but couldn´t keep up.
    Also thank you admins for all the fun.
    See you

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Thank you for the flowers Björn, but drivers were Brian Donalds and Gerhard Hofmann, but not Brian Redman and Gerhard Berger ;)

After exchanging some car paintings with Ken in lap 1, i had to start the hunt from P6.
    When taking the lead from Brian i thought it would be easy to increase the gap and take the win. What a mistake!!! Brian was pushing like hell
    and was following me as a shadow till the end. Great rancing mate! Proud to win a race with a lot of drivers, who are better than me.

Great to have Julian with us, please let me say it once more: target must be to increase our PC2 grid,its still a great sim. So: bring your friends, family etc..

Cu at Brno

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

I was really um annoyed shall we say at what happened, but i did watch the race and i think that made it worse not being there. lol, great racing guys and congrats to Gerhard for the win and also for letting me know about this site. cheers
    I've never raced Brno so I think i've got a bit of work to do. see you there.

• Like Like x 3