Automobilista Round 1 Barber Motorsports Park

Discussion in 'BMW Batmobile Legends Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Race started rather well, but probably a tad to much rear brake for downhill braking before T4? made me lose the rear twice, no in-car adjustment in this one.
    That might got better with bit more practice, but then blow the engine around half time. Did most gear change at green light so it seems a bit sensitive.

On for next one, cross finger for a few more drivers :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver Donator

Word, missed at least @Toni Talvitie @Jorge Herrera @Ramon Llupart @Mariusz Lebioda @Scott Ring @Edward Jones
    Hopefully some of them join us, I promise to behave

Car is very sensitive in general not only on downhill braking and shifting also on the gas pedal. Lost it in the last corner and hit the pit wall, that resulted in a flat front tyre. That was the third time I pitted today. At my first visit I served a drive through penalty as promised last time. But I had to go double down because I drove 100 km/h instead of 80 km/h. Was surprised that after all I ended up right behind Jens, but not for long I had to imitate you in turn 4.

After the repair stop it looked like a deserved P5 but two engine blow ups and @Michael LaBelle exit in the last lap gifted me second place, one lap down. It seems I have got you to drive the car, before the race I was nearly crushed by the fact that @Csaba Lako was four seconds faster per lap. But you can learn to drive it. So give it a try.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

I do love Barber but no internet until the race was 1/2 done. Ran a couple 32's in practice, but oh man this car is tuff to be consistent :eek:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver Donator

That was faster than every lap I drove

But you have a point, I have a slot car of those BMWs, which is not the easiest to "drive" but likely way easier than the version we should drive ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

Sorry i forgot to unregister...was working.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1