rFactor 1 Round 1 Barcelona

Discussion in 'Historic Group C - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry guys will miss this round.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Marco Capacci

Marco Capacci Pro Driver

crash at the session change :mad:

4. Miguel Santos

Miguel Santos Pro Driver

Same problem here. We could have a Discord page to warn the other drivers that we couldn't start and have a restart. What do you think?

5. Ken Jagger

Unless a large majority of the members who are on the server are disconnected (e.g. because of a major server problem), we do not restart races for the occasional one/two disconnects.
    It's something most of us have experienced at one time or other and has happened for many years with rFactor.

6. Eric Moinet

Eric Moinet Pro Driver

So, DT for Blue Flags ? I thought I read somewhere it was informative only and wasn't issued with DT, did I misread ?
    That and braking issues I didn't have in practice, I can't say I'm happy with my first race here. :confused:
    See you next time.

7. Ken Jagger

The SRO Rules & Regulations were written with no specific racing sim in mind. It just so happened that today in the rFactor race the server settings were still on default, which means an in-game penalty was applied to more than one driver for ignoring blue flags. The rF servers have now been amended so that blue flags will not give an in-game penalty and are advisory only. This does not mean cars being lapped should ignore them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

Sorry I cant find an excuse to blame somebody else for that Eric :rolleyes:

9. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

Tough race for me, I had also severe braking problems wich didn't had last week when I trained a long stint. Didn't know what happened but car handling was different. I'll need more practice for the next one, that's for sure. :(

10. Eric Moinet

Eric Moinet Pro Driver

That was pointed only at me and my bad ability to draw correctly a setup :)