rFactor 2 Round 1 Brno - Sun Sep 12, 2021

Discussion in 'DTM 1991 Series Closed' started by John vd Geest, Jul 8, 2021.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

upload_2021-7-8_11-32-7.jpeg

Welcome to Brno

The Masaryk circuit (Czech: Masarykův okruh) or Masarykring, also referred to as the Brno Circuit, refers to two motorsport race tracks located in Brno, Czech Republic. The original street circuit was made up of public roads, and at its longest measured 18 miles (29 km). In 1949, events such as the Czechoslovakian Grand Prix attracted top teams and drivers. The track is named after the first president of Czechoslovakia, Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk. Racing on the old roads ended after 1986, when the new (current) circuit was opened.

The annual Motorcycle Grand Prix of the Czech Republic is the circuit's most important event. It is held here since 1950 and is the most famous motor race in the Czech Republic. Championship is part of the World Grand Prix since 1965.

The FIA World Touring Car Championship, FIA GT1 World Championship, Formula Two and the Superbike World Championship also raced at the circuit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. John vd Geest

upload_2021-8-18_19-7-12.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rob Vandenberg

Rob Vandenberg Pro Driver

Sorry, I have to unsubscribe from this series. Change of activities will result in being not available at sundays.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. John vd Geest

Some fast times have been set already in live-timing.
    I really like these cars. If the series is a success, we will be doing more series with this mod. So it's a good investment.

5. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

So what are the rules on car selection?

6. John vd Geest

The votes on free car choice are 5 (including me) likes & 2 disagree.
    So car choice is free for all events.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Can someone hold my hand here. I purchased the pack but can't find where to download it from? It's just asking me to purchase it again. I went through Paypal.

I signed up and was told a password would be sent to me. Never received an email from them. So I just purchased the pack without signing up because it lets you. Now, no pack to download and I never received a password to my email.

I must be doing something wrong.

Edit: Received an email. I'll look into it tomorrow morning as I'm too tired today and a tiny bit cranky.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  8. John vd Geest

Race server password has been set: password

9. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

i thought i got all installed but now its downloading stuff again...aargh its so slow.

10. Toni Talvitie

how you supposed to install those downloaded packages anyhow? i just dumped them into packages

11. John vd Geest

You have to unzip each car folder and then drop the unzipped files in packages one by one.

12. ……fuel’s looking like it could be marginal!

13. John vd Geest

I need 160 litres for the Mercedes on a 110 L fuel tank.

14. ……or a lighter right foot! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. John vd Geest

LOL ... I don't know what a light foot is haha

16. Can’t remember which mod it was, but I’ve previously used one which had an “endurance” option, which gave you a larger fuel tank. Presumably this mod doesn’t have that option?

17. John vd Geest

I saw it on the Audi, can't remember other cars.

18. Toni Talvitie

Gotta go buy beer, havent tested any of them...

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. John vd Geest

They are all good cars and different in driving style. A car has to suit your taste.

20. Toni Talvitie

Practice and Q was testing cars until tried bmw ( havent tried merc yet ) and found that i get even tyrewear with it so it must be mine and got pole with it.

R well it went all bad but thats what you get if not prepare, think had totally wrong pit strategy and so on and in frustration of it spun and had to take repairs so i just esc out, lap down and it gives me no joy anymore.

On bright side, i really like this mod, money well spent and ill be back!!!

• Like Like x 3