Round 1 Bullrun Chicane

Discussion in 'Porsche 911 GT1 Championship Closed' started by Nigel Middleton, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Porsche911_GT1_Banner.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nigel Middleton

Will miss this one had a day off to rest my back.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nassim Alaoui

Nassim Alaoui Pro Driver

Hopefully you will be okay Nigel , make sure you get some rest , racing can wait :) .
    Also , server is up and shown in rFactor but it's not Listed in LiveRacers for some reason .

• Like Like x 1
  4. John lock

John lock Administrator Staff Member Donator

Thanks Ken for pulling across into me:(

5. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

The name of the server in the rf matchmaker was SimRacingOnline... instead of simracingonline, maybe the reason why?

To be honest neither the mod nor the track will become one of my favorites. The handling of the cars is a bit strange for my feeling and the track, well it´s definitely something special but ... difficult to discribe my feeling about it ;)
    At least I finished third so nothing to complain. Maybe I chose the wrong tyres even if it was tight, probably with some better tyre management you can keep them two laps longer alive but if this is the faster choice? I suppose not.

@John lock
    I don´t know if there is anybody to blame, looked just unlucky. I had a similar incident with Edijs, he was on the inside of the long left before the bump. I couldn´t see him and maybe he couldn´t see me and if nobody yields it will end up in a crash. Which was the case in both scenes. But what do I know.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nigel Middleton

Thanks Nassim

No we have not put liveracers on that server yet, it is our spare RF1 server but we will install on there

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

John I'd check the replay if I was you. It was unfortunate that we came together, but the replay cannot lie.

8. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I chose the track for a change knowing it was difficult and something a bit different.:D I and others did feel that it suited this mod perfectly, but we are all free to have our own opinion and that's how it should be. Don't worry Philipp it's unlikely the track will be a regular feature in future races, unless I'm feeling a bit sadistic! :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1