Assetto Corsa Round 1 Donington Park GP

Discussion in 'Lotus Evora GTC Closed' started by Ken Jagger, May 21, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Frédéric Stradel

Frédéric Stradel Pro Driver

By the way, sorry for the mistake about the clutch with the Evora GTC because this one is sequential. Second mistake, for the descending curve after the long first right curve, it can be flat out with the accelerator, at least with this car.

3. Frédéric Stradel

Frédéric Stradel Pro Driver

Congratulations to Jari Laakkonen for his victory.

Everything went fine for me, I'm happy to have started in pole position but I'm so sorry for myself because I expected everyone to do a pit stop and apparently, if I'm not wrong, Ken Jagger did the same so we made the same mistake. Everything was fine during the first half of the race, I was battling for second and third place. My biggest mistake was doing a pitstop. Due to desperation towards the end of the race, I made mistakes and finished 5th over 5 drivers. So I consider this race for me good and bad and I'm happy about the pole position. As I'm beginning my online career with you, I consider this is not so bad and I'm learning. After all, it's the first race of the season so if I continue with you, I'm quite convinced I will do better.

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Not sure why you expected everyone to stop? I wasn't planning to and didn't need to as I had enough fuel onboard for the whole race and the tyres were good enough to go the whole 60 mins.
    Overall it was an enjoyable race, using a new AC car that we haven't raced before :) My race was spoilt by too many errors and not enough testing before the race, but it provided a good foundation in learning the car for future races.

• Agree Agree x 1