Round 1 Donington Park GP

Discussion in 'ACD Endurance Cup UK Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kevin Elmes

Kevin Elmes Pro Driver

can someone get on with me and help me set up the ffb in rf2 ?

3. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

4. Ken Jagger

I know some guys spend a lot of time adjusting FFB settings, but I've never really bothered other than adjusting the FFB % level and Smoothing in rF2, so I probably wouldn't be much help, sorry. :(

5. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

Yep same here Ken. My wheel is old so dont think it would do any good anyhow.

6. Toni Talvitie

Servers are down :p

7. Ken Jagger

Back up again

8. Toni Talvitie

Had a good run. Mod feels like coming back to home so not much practice was needed.

Q had little issues and still looking for driving lines. Was improving on one lap but then i felt i cut so lifted.

R Plan was to drive smooth and hang in there and boost last 15minutes or so but this track killed me.

I was little scared whole time about those traps on track and that held me back on couple corners.
    Hit invisible stuff 2 times and my car was not even close to track boundaries.
    There should be big sign saying BETA and it shoulnt be used.
    Anyhow had some minor damage then so could finish it.

I tried to push to the end and play game of laptimes with James and he won that too!
    Besides the track issues, had fun.

cheers

• Like Like x 2
  9. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

good race for me, without any big mistake. Nevertheless I had two collisions I have to apologize for. :( The first one was with @Zsolt Somogyi. I was overtaking him in Tx from inside, keeping quite a lot of space but probably he didn't notice me and we had a slight touch. Unfortunately his car did spin around after it. Second one was with Ken. After several nice laps of catching, he made a mistake in the same turn and went off for a moment. I tried to take advantage from it and overtake in next turn. After seeing a replay I found I left quite little space for him and we had a touch which pulled him of a track later on. ..sorry guys.. :(
    Other than that I like these cars, and also track and I'm looking forward for next race :)
    ..and @Ken Jagger - during the warm up I realized that I should be on 4th position some time after I overtaken you. I will be more focused next time :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

Finally managed to do a race.. but, at the end, i was so very tired.. 10 more minutes and I would have lost 1st place to John
    Nice race, congrats to all

PS: i agree with toni, sro should not use this track

11. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I was just getting warmed up in the end ... :p. Nah, just kidding. I used up a lot of energie trying to close the gap to Ricardo.
    In the first few laps, P2's were comming through and put a gap of 4 seconds between me and Ricardo. Since we were doing the same pace, I could not close it again. And that guy doesn't make any mistake LOL! Outstanding drive Ricardo!

• Like Like x 2