Assetto Corsa Round 1 Highlands Short

Discussion in 'Abarth 500AC Club Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  2. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

Good morning and a happy new year to everyone!! I have allready register myself for the first race, but i really dont know if i can make it due to my work issues. I dont want to unregister, i will try hard to be here for the race, but if finally i cant be here please dont missunderstood me. I hope to see you all at the race. :)

3. Ken Jagger

Thanks for letting me know Vasilis. Hopefully you will make it :)

4. Rocco Mina

Rocco Mina Pro Driver

La password non funziona

5. Rocco Mina

Rocco Mina Pro Driver

Sono stupido avevo la pagina tradotta in italiano "" diario invece che diary "":(:(

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Bad race for me that turned out with a good result. After pitting early as I was stuck behind Ken and a red car (sorry have no idea who I was racing still yet to find the right app to display that info, must be there somewhere). After everyone had pitted I moved up to 5th then 4th after someone else dropped out.

Well done Andrew :)

Still not sure about AC. Seem to have this remote feel to driving the car. I also feel remote from the people I'm racing. The chat app doesn't stay displayed on the screen so its difficult to read when driving. I don't know who I'm racing. I don't like name tags displayed but I guess it's one way to solve this issue. Small things like automatic pit limiters to me is another great way of spoiling the immersion. Why??? All that said these are fun cars for FWD and this should be a good series. I will work on my AC setup to see if I can improve the look and feel but I may walk away from this sim. It's 50/50 at the moment.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Doni Yourth

Doni Yourth Pro Driver

Hearty congratulations to Andrew on a fine victory! Bill a superb run to P2! Well done, amigo. And Jens a solid P3. Good show.
    I quite enjoyed the romp in the little buzz-bombs but knew I'd be rather far down the order. My qualifying effort in the mid-54's pretty much matched my pre-race trials so I was very pleased to see that I cut a high-52s lap in the race. Would that I could have done that consistently. Sigh... I planned a mid-race pitstop regardless of need...might just have squeaked it home non-stop with a full fuel load...just for the experience of it. Never done one in AC. Even opted for tyres. It went off without dramas. Points on the board for Ecurie In Flagrante! :)
    Looking forward to the next round!

• Like Like x 4
  8. Bill Grewcock

Bill Grewcock Pro Driver

This car has surprised me ... I do not like front-wheel drive yet I seemed to be able to put in decent laps at this circuit. Nevertheless getting P2 in qualifying was completely unexpected. The opening laps of the race were reasonably intense with Phil menacing in P3 but eventually he disappeared from my mirrors. I was grateful for the gap because I managed to do a full 360 degree spin on the start/finish straight but still kept P2. After my pit stop I was in P3 behind Davide but when he did his stop he suffered a mechanical problem and I was back in P2 where I remained to the end. Congratulations to my team mates Andrew and Jens for their great results; commiserations to Davide for his misfortune and thanks to Doni for being on the ball when getting passed. Thanks also to Ken ... This is shaping up to be an exciting Championship :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Ken Jagger

Paul there are two default (I think)apps which you can enable in the usual way when you are in the car:
    1. Leaderboard
    2. Real Time

AC Apps Display.jpg