rFactor 2 Round 1 Hockenheim

Discussion in 'FKR 2019 DTM Closed' started by FKR, Jan 10, 2019.

1. FKR

FKR SRO Team Owner

rFactor 2(rFactor2.exe) Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 17.38.53.78.jpg Server is up for round 1 !
    Lets talk about DRS ,from what I can tell its now free to use at will anywhere anytime . no DRS zones were working in the practice race I did..It was simply available to use .. Im fine with this as its the same for all so unless someone can tell me there is a way that will work consistently restricting DRS to the zones & time gap we will leave it how it is free/open to use anytime. personally I like being able to use it like this ..I think the real DTM has it free now for a few years as well but limited to x amount of use's per race ..:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Didier Coelo

Didier Coelo Pro Driver

"package not aviable" when try to connect..

it's ok with skin pack.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  3. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

getting package not available. Have both cars and tracks. Help!
    Where do you get the skin pack mentioned above?

4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

5. Didier Coelo

Didier Coelo Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

I just edited this thread with the link as well as you we not the only one Paul :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini Pro Driver

In the championship tab it says 55 laps instead of 55 minutes on the Hockenheim race

9. Denis Lysenko

Denis Lysenko Pro Driver

Race length 55 laps? It’s mistake or really 55 laps and not 55 minutes?

10. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

It is 55 minutes. Problem fixed. Thanks Dino for pointing that out.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rob Milliken

Thanks mark !

12. Rob Milliken

13. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Will miss this 1 :mad: Forgot I have a birthday party to go to.

14. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini Pro Driver

I was really hoping the series with the 2018 cars would have more drivers than the one with the 6 year old mod last time. Now it is the other way around for some reason ;(

15. Denis Lysenko

Denis Lysenko Pro Driver

Thanks everyone for the good race. Congrats Dino with this easy win. And my apologies to the guy I hit after the first turn in Q. I did mistake and lost my car and then my PC little freeze and I didn't see anything. Sorry for that.

16. Rob Milliken

I agree Dino ;-(
    All I can say is spread the word & lets hope for a few more entry's > great racing out there today .. I think the mod is fantastic !
    although I was under the weather I could not miss the opener being the host & all ! lol

17. Paolo Sassaroli

Paolo Sassaroli Pro Driver

Beautiful race and unexpected final position ... maybe I gave some too many strings but I think that in the end a bit of a hard fight is good for us. Congratulations to all and excellent riders! I hope to be present at Zolder because Saturday night there is always something to do!

18. Didier Coelo

Didier Coelo Pro Driver

super race, beautiful battles and .. my first podium.:)
    you pushed me to the limit, john.
    it would not have taken another lap!

19. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

To be honest, I think you are faster then me, but you came in the pits earlier then me and had older tires then me at the end. Yeah, that was pretty close at the end. Although overtaking would have been difficult as I noticed quite early that I had too much rear wing, even with DRS :). It was not an "attacking" setup, but a fast lapping setup.

20. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

I was in front of my wheel 5 min before qualy...and didn't notice the new libraries...managed to downloaded and installing just 4 min before ending the qualy. arghh
    Not much to say by my side. I was really having fun, but somehow my engine blew up without previous warning, not on screen or even on the CrewChieff app. My fault as I only did 5/10 stint laps for checking diffrents set ups. Could not imagine the default set for the radiator was not open enough... at least for me...
    It's a very good mod for rf2, but has nothing to see with the one in RRE, which is amazing in very single aspect. Anyway a must have mod and I don't regret buying it. Can't wait for the next round....and the widest radiator value! :D

• Like Like x 1