rFactor 2 Round 1 Laguna Seca

Discussion in 'USF 2000 Road to Indy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mariusz Lebioda

Mariusz Lebioda Pro Driver

Still Tatuus USF 17 on server and not the USF2000 as shown on picture ?

3. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Yes Marius. Its Usf17, latest Version from Studio 397.

4. Ken Jagger

The USF 2000 refers to the RW series not the rF2 car mod. I used an image of that car mod for the series banner by mistake :oops:.

5. David Plummer

David Plummer Pro Driver

There goes all our skins :(

6. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

what is the password?

7. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Standard Pw Darrel: bec.....

8. Jordi Torrent

Jordi Torrent Pro Driver

Could someone explain in a few words the effect of the "rear suspension position" on the setup of this car?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  9. Alex Moore

Alex Moore Pro Driver

I think it changes the position of the rear wheels ie changing the wheelbase.
    As for how that effects the car that for you to work out :p

10. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

Thanks, I wanted to give it a spin to decide, but one cannot log into the server without joining. I couldn't get the track to load, so I wanted to let the server do it. Thanks. Pretty late notice for me, but I'll be off the back anyway.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Ken Jagger

12. Jordi Torrent

Jordi Torrent Pro Driver

Thk-U Ken & Alex

13. Jordi Torrent

Jordi Torrent Pro Driver

14. Ken Jagger

I think they are only Index numbers for the different combination values for Roll Centre, Anti-Squat & Anti Lift.

15. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

R1: T1 i think @Caitlin Penny helped me lots by taking it easily and looking after my car since had bad start and was nervous there. That gave me then clean run to win. Noticed in the end, my tires seemed to last better than rest.

R2: Q went little bad. was testing something to front setup. Had little issues in final corner but that didnt work well so back to R1 set.
    In race wasnt that hungy anymore and started to get that fear of left kink thingy and that took over 10minutes of my race lol. You know what im talking about, the corner where you have gone out so many times and sometimes it comes back to haunt you.
    Was happy following and looking what happens and in the end stages it was only me and @Ricardo Ferreira . Had decided allready that its a no risk, very happy with 2nd but just put pressure. There is no pass anyhow if he wont do mistake. Well he did one, but wasnt at striking distance, without a risk. Just kept pressurizing till the end and lost it with a small margin.

I think i was half a second faster than normal ( havent done these cars, maybe once or twice ) since it was Laguna where you gotta lean on rears and drive it like a Porsche :D

Good fun, ty all o/

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ricardo Ferreira

Ricardo Ferreira Pro Driver

Well... did not expect this results.
    Both Qs P4.
    Race 1 did a good start, had a good pace in Lap 1 - 5, so I attack @Caitlin Penny and @Janos Kob. They was faster than be so it was hard in some laps keep them behind.
    Tried to keep up with @Toni Talvitie, but it was impossible.
    Race 2 again a good start. Went to P3. @Caitlin Penny and @Janos Kob had a moment, I jumped to P1, but with @Toni Talvitie always very close. I has a big pressure all race. But 0 mistakes.

Guess I didnot have the pace, but guess that I was in the right place and right time! luck! :D

Look forward thanks guys

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  17. David Plummer

David Plummer Pro Driver

Had to pull from the series guys my sons football training has started back up again. Good luck with the rest of the series.

18. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

I'm sorry I got my calendar mixed up and didn't realise this race was schedule yesterday... Hope you enjoyed.