rFactor 1 Round 1 Laguna Seca

Discussion in 'Formula B USA Trophy - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. Michael LaBelle

Michael LaBelle Pro Driver

Here are some pictures taken at the Gilles Villeneuve Museum in Berthierville Quebec, of some of the cars he and his brother and son drove. For 30 years I have been visiting friends located 20 km away from the museum and only discovered it last year. I have been twice and each time had the place to myself. There are so many cars to study I will be returning again I am sure.

Outside of the small town the country roads follow the small rivers down to the St Lawrence and are just terrific place to drive fast. That I discovered long ago. I can Imagine he and his brother Jacque tearing along these roads.

Cheers

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

Awesome!
    Thanks for the pictures Michael :)

4. Ken Jagger

REMINDER

Only Formula B cars can be used in this series.

5. Ales Sirny

Ales Sirny Pro Driver

Gosh, after nice fight with Ken and Lor my late braking in corkscrew in last lap resulted that I beached in gravel trap and lost all position.

Lesson from this race taken: DonĀ“t wait for mistake by Ken, try too pass him, because he is not going to do a mistake even if he is under constant pressure the whole race :)

6. Ken Jagger

I wish that were true in every race I compete in Ales o_O
    Good, tough but fair racing, with both you and Lor.