Assetto Corsa Round 1 Mugello

Discussion in 'Porsche Cayman GT4 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

It was originally the plan to run the OSRW track update for this race to increase the allowable number of cars from 24 to 34, to cater for a larger number of entries should they arise. However due to the problems encountered with a similar update for Magioni in the Mazda MX-5 series recently, we will not be using the update for Mugello. It will be default track only which caters for 24 entries maximum. We are at 22 entries at the moment.

2. Ken Jagger

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Sorry Ken I won't be at home in time for the race. Hopefully I can do the rest of series.
    Have fun.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

I just started training and the car feels fun to drive. Never driven it before. Mugello is also a fun track. Very technical. A little off the line and you lose half a second in one corner. I hope I have time to practice a little more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

race is at 18 gmt or practice-quali-race starts at 18gmt?

6. Ken Jagger

The time shown in our schedules is always the start of Qualifying. :)

7. Jacopo Zaninelli

8. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Sorry Ken, I messed up the series :(. My message should be in "Global Endurance Classic" for 9/06 Sunday race .
    Hopefully I will be on track at Mugelo :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Ken Jagger

10. Neil Rocks

Neil Rocks Pro Driver

So, very sorry to drop out last second but I am going to have to... Literally about 1/4 of a mile from home but doing 0mph. Gutted as I was closer to the pace than expected in the practise server the other day. Sorry folks, see you at the next one.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

That was a good race even though I was a little sick. I coughed so hard that I vomited litlle bit in my clowes in the middle of qual, but I continued driving :D and got my personal best. The first sector could have better though.
    Race
    That was not the best start and Bart passed me. A couple of laps fighting with Bart and he made a mistake and then I got pass him, and I make good gap after that. Then in the last lap lapped guy hit me and I lose there like 8 seconds, put still I managed to keep my position. I know he didn't do it with purpose so I'm not reporting it.
    See you guys in the next round :)

• Like Like x 4
  12. Jacopo Zaninelli

that's some dedication Henri :)

I had a decent pace but two mistakes made me finish out of the top 10, had nice battles with chris, ken, stefano... fun car, can't wait till the next one.
    see ya!

• Like Like x 3