rFactor 2 Round 1 Osterreichring

Discussion in 'Historic F3 Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, May 21, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Please remember that this series consists of two races per event. If you only want to run one event, you must regiaster for both Race 1 and Race 2.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Nick Lawrence

Nick Lawrence Pro Driver

i cant get this track to work. i unzipped it and put it in the packages folder but i cant find it in the content to install it ??

3. Ken Jagger

It shows as sm_Red_Bull_Ring_v1.3

EDIT
    My mistake above, the track name shows as Spielberg_Historic

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Did you get this problem sorted out Nick, as I don't see you have registered yet for this race/series?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nick Lawrence

Nick Lawrence Pro Driver

yea ive got it now thanks since i noticed you put it on as spielberg i forgot they called it that it rfactor

• Like Like x 2
  6. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

hi @Roel Postma , what happened to you? you had pretty good qualys and in races you were far behind. :(
    It was first time RF2 online race for me. I loved it :D. I had some good battles and also lap positions after crashes in front. Unfortunately I made some mistakes and fell down. Nevertheless I was able to get back few positions. I really enjoyed that ;). thanks for it guys!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Alexandr Meshkov

Alexandr Meshkov Pro Driver

First time raced this cars. It was pretty fun stuff :) Thanks to all. Hope we will get this size of grid in next rounds :)

• Like Like x 4
  8. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Thanks to all of you, great Night, great races, great grid and close racing. Thanks to Alex for the late joining and the great Video. Looking forward to next races at Rouen, Maybe the greatest Track ever. :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

What an unbelievable day that was for me. My first two league racing podiums, and they were actually wins! I love this car, thanks for suggesting it @Gerhard Hofmann .

Race 1 felt great, but it was a shallow victory due to Michal's retirement. Race 2, on the other hand, was the most incredible battle I have ever had with anyone, and I really had to fight for it. Have a look at this!:

Sadly, I don't think I can challenge for the championship, as I have to miss both Zandvoort and Oulton Park.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Hi, it was a beautiful R1 for me, Roel and Gerhard.
    As for R2 I'm really sorry Roel for the hit. I know I ruined your race and I'm apologize for this.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Michael Schmiedel

Michael Schmiedel Pro Driver Donator

In the first race only 13th place after a weak driving performance. Probably my training was too short.
    In the second race a disconnect.:mad:

I'm still looking forward to the next run.

Congratulations to the podium.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pierre Deslandes

Pierre Deslandes Pro Driver

Hi all
    I can see i have choice between 1966,1967 and 1968 cars for the race.
    there is a big difference in performance between them.
    Is all years allowed for choice or no?
    Pierre

13. Ken Jagger

You must be talking about a different mod Pierre?
    The EVE F3 are all 1966 and the Spark are 71/72/73 and there is no difference in performance between any of them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ken Jagger

Pierre I can see from the server that you have been running the F1 car. This series is ONLY for the F3 cars, so make sure you choose one of those from the car selection window.