Round 1 Oulton Park International

Discussion in 'Ferrari Challenge 2011 Closed' started by Nigel Middleton, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server Online

2. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Can't login to server. It says Different Version. Both track and mod come from Steam Workshop so I'm up to date is the sever up to date?

3. Nigel Middleton

Have you updated to 1109

4. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

OK still on 1108. Waiting for Steam to update although t's not downloading anything at the moment. Is 1109 a new update?

5. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Just selected in the Beta Properties page :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nigel Middleton

Yes it is from a few days ago Paul

7. Nigel Middleton

I was on dx11 did not update changed to dx9 got the update changed back to dx11 all ok.

8. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Selecting 1109 in the Beta Property. So I guess it doesn't auto update the DX11 build. Shame.

9. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

Just did some laps on the server
    Fun combo! Better than i expected to be honest...
    Don't like the car that much, but the combo is just right.
    Sadly, i can't make it...

Have fun guys!!

10. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Qualy was b****s. Race was b****s.

Exit stage right.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

I'm happy, I got my HUD back. At the end of practice session just flickering few times and, gone. Still had some luck, TrackMap was working, but everything else was vanished.
    I did a clean install and now it is OK again. In qualy I can't find my rhythm and was 3 seconds slow than in practice. In race, only after about 20 minutes I started to get used without the HUD. No fuel, no time, no tires wear ... nothing. In the end I had some fun with only one major mistake.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. John lock

John lock Administrator Staff Member Donator

not one of my fav circuits, but did want I intended to do which was finish the race

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry to see you go out so soon Paul. I was fully expecting you to blast past me anytime!

14. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I decided to try DX11 again and was very satisfied with how the track looked and felt to drive. You were another one who I expected to be on the pace, after seeing your practice times John, but alas it was not to be. :(

15. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Sorry for my language there but I was well p****d off with my terrible driving both in qualy and in the race. Just drove like a noob forgetting to get grip in the tyres before pushing. Oh well these races happen from time to time. Think I threw away a good close race with Ken and Barrett and that's more disappointing than throwing away a possible win.

On to the Boxer's then :)

• Like Like x 2