rFactor 2 Round 1 Oulton Park

Discussion in 'BTCC NGTC Challenge Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I will be not be able to attend this race, so I ask that you all please ensure that it starts at the scheduled time by using the in-game voting system.

Enjoy. :)

2. Radek Sirc

Radek Sirc Pro Driver

Hello, I have one question about skins. Is it allowed to create custom skins for this championship? If yes, will be enabled automatic transfer from client PC to the server?

3. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Auto skin transfer is usually turned on, on the SRO servers, so shouldn't be an issue.

4. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Servers up guys & Dolls ' ;)

5. Rob Milliken

There was no track definition in the race info so the layout I used is Olton International , Please let me know if I need to change it !

Thanks ;-)

6. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Remember as Ken is away for this race so will probably not remind people.....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rob Milliken

Race day PW has been set on the champs page !
    Looks like a good grid ! Have a good race guys :D

8. Dmitri Buksha

Dmitri Buksha Pro Driver

this Lima kid is he alright ? i mean mentaly ...

9. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

No need to offend, ok? you punted me all race, way to agressive since the begging of the race., gave me suspension problems and flat spots on tires. forcing passing almost off the track.. and you have to realize that the last incindent, and in other, it may seem i tried to push you off, but if you look in my cockpit i cant see you beside me..i see you in my rear view mirror... you pushed it!! just look to the drivers hand pushing to the left.. were you passing ouside the limits of the track? and watch your language

I'll report this and let the admins decide.
    And I'll see you in the next one

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  10. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

That was a good race, but I'll need to do a bit of work on my setup as my front tyres were completely done a couple of laps before the end, part of the reason I dropped from 4th to 8th. ( Some Oulton Park action shots )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Radek Sirc

Radek Sirc Pro Driver

Guys, thanks to all for great race. But really special thanks, my congratulations and my huge admire to Camilo Grandon. Not only for his winning but at first for his sportsmaship behavior. I had to go off the track due to incident in front of me in fifth lap . He could pass me very comfortably at this moment. But he has given his leg off the accelerator and let me return to my position! I have never seen it before... Then he has waited to my mistake, unfortunately it came. In 14th lap I touched the grass and I lost control of my car. I did my best to don´t hurt anyone so after stopping my car I shifted return gear and I tried to vacate the track as quickly as possible. I finished the race on the podium it´s great success for me I am very happy with it. Thank to all once more and I am looking forward to next race.
    Sorry for my English if I made some mistakes.

12. Dmitri Buksha

Dmitri Buksha Pro Driver

after what you did in race ..this is me being as cool as posible.
    Sorry for my language but.
    The fact that you can't see me doesn't mean that you should force me of track, like five times. That's not an excuse. So instal "Crew Chief" and never do that again. !
    "driver hands" that's not me pushing you that's me trying to stay on track! and i was beside you not off track so please do report this one.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  13. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

Force you? You were the one that forced the overtake: I was in front, so i had the right to choose the line, moreover if you look in the mirror of my cockpit you see that i never saw you beside me, but you sure did see me (and if you lokk in the tv camera, . You forced an accident, on purpose, or at least could avoid it, and didn't do a drive trouh. Then you called me a kid and questioned my mental health. Great! But you know what? Forget the report. I'm off the series. You can have it..

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  14. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Watch Dmitri's video, you always pushed him off the track when he came beside to you. 1 hit it is Dmitrit's fault. I know you did not with purpose, but maybe you need crew chief or something. I'm not an admin, but I hope every series has a fair race. We all have something to learn and we should not take it too seriously and stop racing. Do better next time and have fun :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

If either of you have a problem pm me I will not tolerate posts in the forum with members having a go at each other use our pm system and try to work it out between yourself, We have a friendly atmosphere and want it to stay that way.

16. Silvino Rodrigues

Silvino Rodrigues Pro Driver

It was my first race here at SRO and I have to say I really enjoyed it, it's good to see names I met in other times on R2P keeping up the spirit of simracing, in relation to the race itself went well despite a T1 spun where it hit my mate Manuel and then I fell to the last places but was having a good speed and joining some bad luck by parts of other drivers slowly there managed to recover finishing in 2nd.

I hope it is a good fight-filled campenato because these cars with these tracks deserve it, after all this is BTCC: P

• Like Like x 1
  17. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

Hi. I'll send you my replay if you want. I have triples, and then watch it trough my cockpit. Believe me, you'll have a completly different view.

18. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

Nigel, he was the one that offended me. I did nothing of that sort.
    Friendly atmosphere, yes, and to keep it that way i'll choose another series... that's all

19. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

The public forums is not the place to resolve conflicts. Name calling and arguing in the public forums is prohibited. Please review the rule.
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/t...ne-racing-rules-and-regulations.126/#post-846

This remark is not appropriate in the public forums. If you have a problem with another driver please try to resolve it in a private message. If you cannot resolve your issue, then file a protest. I do not know the specifics of any offenses. But I do know that Paulo is not new to this site. He has participated in 42 events with 12 podiums. The stats indicate he knows what he is doing and is a competent racing driver. Even the best of us make mistakes but we should all remain professional in our responses when things don't go our way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

I believe you didn't see that him was beside you, but that doesn't remove the fact that you pushed him off the track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.