rFactor 1 Round 1 Sachsenring 67

Discussion in 'Man vs Track Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Paul Villiers

Paul Villiers Pro Driver

I'm really sorry all,
    But im going to have to take a rain check for the 1st race of the season
    Been really looking forward to racing with my new league but I've been really ill for the past few days. I'm much better but not sure I could concentrate etc, for the full session. Dont want to spoil anyone's fun so catch you all at the next round.
    If I feel capable I may quickly join the server tonight as a test connection to check I've set everything up correctly.
    Paul.

3. Ken Jagger

Sorry you don't feel up to it Paul, hope to see you back up 100% soon. :)

4. Nassim Alaoui

Nassim Alaoui Pro Driver

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Paul Villiers

Paul Villiers Pro Driver

Thanks. Will take a look. Fantastic.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Good fun, had my few practice runs with heavy car so didnt know where im at until took fuel off at Q.

R good start and others hassle so had a getaway. But dont know what the hell is wrong with me. Instead of running the race,
    i try desperately to go faster and faster and faster, which eventually causes mistakes and in the speed of 300+, i got really lucky.
    Didnt learn from that, but tried couple times more lol.

@Nassim Alaoui had the pace there on par with mine, seemed little more constant tho so given he have had better Q, would have been a tough one to crack.

Fun stuff, cu around o/

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Fabricio Lourenço

Fabricio Lourenço Pro Driver

the race was a lot of fun. I managed to fix the car early after the crash, so I started trying to get to Ed, but unfortunately my car got stuck in the trees in the last few laps

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Miguel Santos

Miguel Santos Pro Driver

Really cool stuff, especially for those who crashed on the 1st corner (guilty). Hope to see the rest of the series.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  9. Fabricio Lourenço

Fabricio Lourenço Pro Driver

I just watched and saw how easy it was to overtake at the beginning of the race I was being very careful and I got slow

• Like Like x 2
  10. Paul Villiers

Paul Villiers Pro Driver

Hi Nassim,
    I did manage to log in and watch for a few laps. Nice driving Sir!!
    you were doing really well. A nice steady, fast drive. I learned a lot watching . Seems i need to practice and prepare for the next round :D

I also joined the server very early on to check my connection etc. seemed really stable and strong.

one last question, I was very impressed with the HUD and Map plugin you are running. I have tried looking all over to download similar. can you kindly tell me what one it is please.

Paul.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ken Jagger

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Paul Villiers

Paul Villiers Pro Driver

Thanks Ken,

will test that out. many thanks.

13. Nassim Alaoui

Nassim Alaoui Pro Driver

yes with pleasure Paul , that GID is the one i am running , & if you wanna know how to adjust it to your likings , send me & message & i'll show you , very easy , very usefull indeed .
    & thanks for checking the vod <3 , glad you liked it !