rFactor 2 Round 1 Spa

Discussion in 'Formula 3 International Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  2. Just registered for the series, but will (sadly) have to miss the first event as I’ll be away on holiday! I’ll be around for the rest Of the races though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Dont miss the rest Chris, it will be a blast.!!!!!

4. thanks Gerhard, I intend to race in all the rest. Not really an open wheel fan but I’ll give it a try.........shame about the first one as it’s one of my favourite circuits!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

hello ken, hi everyone. is the server up? can't seem to find it...

6. Ken Jagger

:) The 1st race is not until 22nd September. In most cases other than the odd exception, the server will be up 4-5 days before the race date.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ken Jagger

I too will be away for a week's holiday, so will not be able to run this 1st round of the series. Please remember to start the Qualifying session on time, using the in-game voting system, if another SRO Admin is not able to officiate the 2 races.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

OMG,, first time with this car mod. Awesome control, this series should be a blast. Now to speed this car up:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

It looks like some members have not registered for both races in this first round of the series. This will likely make a mess of the results processing if they run in both races, as they will be registered in one race but not in the other.

10. Oli Bateson

Oli Bateson Pro Driver Donator

Apologies to Riccardo G for the tap in race 2, it felt like you came across too much under braking and I had no where to go so put it down to a racing incident.

Enjoyed chasing Gerhard in Race 2 :) Wd podium in both races! Not sure what to do to get these F3's to go quicker...

• Like Like x 2
  11. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

two contacts at t1 l1 in both races... could have fought for a podium, but still had good fun. can't wait for the next one, see ya!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Michał Mazurek

Michał Mazurek Pro Driver

I had by far the best prepared car - thanks to Mariusz, I also had a good starting position - thanks to my luck.
    In Q1 nobody interrupted me, in Q2 someone helped. Flawless races, let it be so good to the end.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Good event with full grid and pretty good racing stuff.
    Thanks to Oli for spicing up my life in R2, 25 min at my limit, it was hell mate!!!!
    CU all at Barcelona

• Like Like x 3