rFactor 2 Round 1 Watkins Glen Chicane

Discussion in 'Virtual Endurance Championship Season 3 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server online

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Marion Cobretti this person has been on the server and they are not a member of simracingonline who ever give them the password please don't give out any passwords to non members it will get you a very long ban.

3. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Apologies for not making this one, work got in the way this time.

Should be ok from now on though :)

4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Disaster of a race checked time more than 4 minutes to the race, When I came back to my pc form lap had started so that was me starting from pit lane then I was told to go that give me a drive threw so done that came out of the pits it give me a stop & go by then was so frustrated was making lots of mistakes then to top that graphics card was getting hot that give me a lot of judder so parked in the pits waiting to do the last lap so did not have a dnf.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

That sounds like a bit of a nightmare my friend! Well done for sticking with the event though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Partly my fault as originally the practice server expired 5 mins before Qual was due to start, so I amended the server settings to try and bring it back in synch. When we got to 1 min before race start at 18:00 we still had 4 mins on the Warmup, but I was aware of the F179 Honey Jar series which overlapped with this race, so I advanced the session after sending a chat message that I was doing that. Sorry it messed up the start for you Nigel, I'll be a bit more careful in future.

7. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Big grats to my teammate Pablo Finotti for winning the race in GT :)

• Like Like x 2