rFactor 2 Round 2 Autodrom Most

Discussion in 'ADAC GT Masters Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Kahel Grahf

Kahel Grahf Pro Driver

On the positive side most drivers seem to be pretty careful at the start of the race... until a red ferrari just (wap bop bop) right into me...

3. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Well the start was a bit confusing, because I was not sure if I did everything right? If not, I am sorry.

As a said after the quali, I was very suprised with P3/2 and right after leading the race, because of that confusing start, it could only get worse :p
    Seemed that everybody was faster than me reagrding race pace. My low downforce set up did not help, I think this the main reason why I could not make the tyres last. Therefore I was something like a road block for several drivers (Especially for Barrett), which raises the next question. Maybe it is possible to drive a higher engine mixture than 6 the whole race. Later I increased it to 10 but with a nearly finished left front tyre and a bruise on my right toe, accelerating got more and more painful/difficult.
    Logical step was to pit and just finish the race in P6.

Last but not least congrats to the Ferrari armada, the other manufacturer have to catch up next time ;)