rFactor 2 Round 2 Barcelona

Discussion in 'Formula 3 International Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

So last week the unemployment dept. calls me during Q and again in the Mustang race, and this week I blew race 1 with a neutral start, and in race2 this happens when I turn the fan on right before the start:
    :rolleyes:
    Sorry to whoever I went a bit wide with in t1 even after practicing it.. A bit of damage gave me understeer to the left and oversteer to the right. Resulted in a couple loopty loops.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

you start caught me off guard and couldn't avoid you, then in t1 I made contact with ken and our cars got stuck... l1t1 last position, I'm getting used by now xD
    managed to crawl back to p9 with a badly damaged car, behind Stefano and didn't want to attack him.

race 2 was better, got off with a big start, I was with the leading pack but made a mistake and epic save in sector 3, and then it was a very good race keeping andrea at distance, 5th place.

how fun is this car??? I love it. leading pack is fast, I struggled with setup in preparation of the race but I sincerely hate montmelo, so I'm quite happy with my pace and result.

see you soon, thanks all!

• Like Like x 1