rFactor 2 Round 2 Bathurst

Discussion in 'Le Mans World Series Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Ken Jagger

We will be using the 12Hr layout version of this track, which AFAIK is only track banner changes compared to the 1000 layout version.

3. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

I must withdraw from this race. It is impossible for me to race at such temperature. I have 29.xx degree in my room (without the graphic card pumping some more degree).
    Have fun

4. Ken Jagger

Sorry to hear that Flaviu, lots of extreme hot weather happening all over the world at the moment :(

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jorge Herrera

Jorge Herrera Pro Driver

I'm getting wrong password msg when I try to connect to the server... any Ideas?

6. Ken Jagger

Try it now Jorge :oops:

7. Jorge Herrera

Jorge Herrera Pro Driver

Updated,... xD... It works now, thanks ;)

8. Jorge Herrera

Jorge Herrera Pro Driver

My game crashed at the end of lap 1...

If someone have some "game configuration" that minimize the risk of game crash, will be appreciated.

9. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

Q totally clueless..
    R blind setup change..half the wings lol. Start of race still clueless, towards the end managed to do couple good laps allready. Good racing with @Taner Selvi .
    Gz winners and finishers! Scrapped some walls few times myself! :D

• Like Like x 4
  10. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Good stuff peeps. Grats Caitlin for the win! Watching Toni and Taner scrapping for position in the leaderboard was intense. Congrats to all racers. Start of race, it was a bit weird haha. Maybe I was in the wrong gear. Decided to play it safe and ride behind the two guys in front of me and wait. Well, that didn't happen. The doors decided to open and I took first. :cool: I had fun.

P.S. Can I request the replay of this race @Ken Jagger . Thanks Ken.

Johnny

Edit: My computer crashed at the warmup. It crashed to the main rfactor2 window but I could here people revving their car and practicing. Ctrl alt delete, force close, retype passward and I was back in on time. That warm up time saved my butt. Best thing ever! Love you warm up.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Ken Jagger

The replay has now been uploaded to the Download Resources at SRO and a link can be found on the Race Result page https://simracingonline.co.uk/racing/eventinfo/1642

• Like Like x 2
  12. Michael LaBelle

Michael LaBelle Pro Driver

Sorry to have missed the race. I had a power outage after a close lightning strike that fried my modem.

• Informative Informative x 1