Round 2 Brands Hatch GP

Discussion in 'ACD Endurance Cup UK Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 2
  2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry, can't make this one.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

After about 500 rounds of practicing I ended my race after 200 m of racing. I've got a hit to the back and ended out of the track area and could not continue. Not much to say about it more :(

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  4. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

5. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I´m sorry for you Patrik, I was actually surprised that my car was still driveable after our crash. It is harsh that your car not.
    I feared something like that as I saw that three row line up. So this made it hard for everyone to avoid such kind of things.

Maybe easy to say when you are to recover from that, which I did.

Video of the start

edit.
    Oh an sorry for some inconvenience at passing some of you guys, especially Ed. I still have to learn to race multiclass races.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Ken Jagger

A hard one to take for sure Patrik :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

thanks for your support guys :D

comment to the Spa track for next event - I tried it and noticed a huge flickering on this track, especially after start at eau rouge downhill straight.. I had to reduce number of AIs to 13, turn off environment reflections and put shadows to "low". it did not remove all flickering but it is at least playable now.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  8. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Q Pole but with a lap i was doing half a second faster on 1st half of the lap. Then started to watch clock and went like "oooh this gonna be super!11!!!" and started collecting mistakes but eventually pole by tight margin.

R Started with full tank dammit and didnt boost at all, hadnt done any calculations for race so just took easy and was worried about left front tyre. James took the opportunity and went into the horizon. While the cap stayed pretty much stable whole race, I never had really hopes for winning after that. Could not put pressure to force any errors. Nevertheless i pushed my maximum whole race except lifted off at last lap.

Traffic was ok. Its never perfect but so much depends on where you catch people and if they really racing others. Just need to lift when needed.

Great race!

9. Denis Gorelov

Denis Gorelov Pro Driver

No practice = no score. I was sitting havin nothing to do and thought what if i look, maybe someone got some race today? Bingo! I subscribe, did some practice, and run! As always, badly tested car and set makes me clown. Set appears too agressive, i got spin.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ken Jagger

I've moved the discussion about the Spa track to that race thread https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/threads/round-3-spa.2930/