Assetto Corsa Round 2 Estoril No-chicane

Discussion in 'Renault RS.01 Sport Trophy 2019 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I really don´t hope I get help to spin in the first lap on a regular basis, otherwise if I always end up on the podium.
    Nothing to complain so far, although it took way too long to get going again. I was rolling backwards a full 360 because the car didn´t accepted the throtttle. Either due to the fact that it rolled backwards or because the engine stalled.
    Anyway after I got going again and Jens let me back through pace was ok. Passed three cars on track (Joao, Ed and Roger) while Ken seemed to have a drive through?

Good that these races are over 45 min, although that seemed 15 min too long for Roger. Though luck.

3. Ken Jagger

I took the DT after tipping Veli-Matti into a spin when he braked harder than I did.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

my T500 rs pedals have broken, , i didnt have any full throttle for the last 15 mins of race, so im frantically trying to source an alternative

5. Ken Jagger

Roger I have some brand new unused pedals which came with my T300 RS wheel. I use Fanatech Clubsports so didn't need these but they came in the box. PM me if you're interested and we might be able to do a deal.

6. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

Hi Ken much appreciated for the offer, i found some Fanatec CSL pedals on ebay :Dand won them super cheap. so just waiting for delivery. i have to use my brake , as throttle and clutch as brake for now. :)

• Like Like x 1