Assetto Corsa Round 2 Estoril No-chicane

Discussion in 'Lancia Fulvia HF S1 Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

I am trying to do my best, this car is very difficult to drive it with joypad almost undriveable.. The front is spinning too much the gas pedal needs very smooth handling also the brake pedal too.. I am already 2.2 seconds behind and my race pace sucks.. The tires getting worn too easy because of massive spin.. I don't know if i can make it, but at least i will try even if i will finish last... Is anyone else here driving with joypad too? Just asking.. I think its time to fix the optical encoder of my wheel pfff...

3. Kimi Martikainen

Kimi Martikainen Pro Driver

Car feels much better here than Donington, still bloody awful...let's see how it goes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Not feeling up to racing this evening...Enjoy the race.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Vasilis Doumanas

I hope that you are ok Paul, we will miss you at this one, see you later mate :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kimi Martikainen

I can't join server, practiced there bit earlier and all was fine then....

7. Ken Jagger

I guess you found the race pwd Kimi? :rolleyes:

8. Kimi Martikainen

It was hardware issue, not me this time... :D

9. Vasilis Doumanas

That was a good one :) Well, in terms of consistency of course, i managed to be close at my lap times trying to avoid silly mistakes and somehow i did it well comparing to my previous races.. I knew that i couldn't be as fast as the other guys, i was prepared myself of being last once again, but i wanted to have fun.. and i did.. :) My start was very good, i gained 2 or 3 places and after the first corner chaos, luckily and because i was extremely careful i found myself second.. As i said i knew that i wasn't as fast as the other guys so progressively, i started to loose places.. I have to mention here, some guys are much more aggressive than should be and it isn't necessary to use other cars as a wall for turning a corner.. I saw that a couple of times in front of me and really i didn't like it.. Anyways beyond that i really enjoyed the race, of course i finished last, i was trying being fair at faster drivers and i think i did it..
    Congrats to winner, to podium finishers, to all guys who raced too and of course to Ken who hosting the series.. :)
    P.S. This car is plenty hard to drive it.. but i love it :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kiril Kirilov

Kiril Kirilov Pro Driver Donator

Very fun and fair race guys! I hope it was fair from my side too. I am looking forward to the next one!

@Ken, haven't you uploaded any results yet or I can't find them?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ken Jagger

Results now posted :)

• Like Like x 2